Wheatgrass is derived from Triticumaestivu, newly sprouted leaves of wheat plant. It is considered as a superfood with amazing health benefits. Discover these health benefits as under:
- Itis a powerhouse of iron, minerals and other nutrients. It helps in boosting immunity.
- Helps in increasing haemoglobin levels as it is rich in vitamins like A,C & E.
- Being rich in antioxidants, it helps fight free radicals preventing cell damage and reducing oxidative stress. This helps to protect body from diseases like cancer, heart ailments and other inflammatory diseases.
- Helps in maintaining skin elasticity and rejuvenating the cells. Slows down the ageing process as it is rich in enzymes & proteins.
- Aids digestion by detoxifying your body.
- Wheatgrass is the best when it comes to controlling fluctuating sugar levels.
- Keeps a check on your weight by improving rate of metabolism.
- Improves the function of Thyroid gland as it has abundance of the mineral selenium.
- Prevents tooth decay and helps in curing sore throat.
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!!!