Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Serving Size: 3
- 2 cups coarsely crushed Akhrot (walnut)
- 4/5 tbsp. of ghee
- 1 cup milk
- 4/5 tbsp. jaggery powder
- ½ tbsp. cardamom powder (elaichi) powder
- Heat the pan and ghee in it.
- Add your coarsely crushed Akhrot (walnut) in it.
- Mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes with occasional stirring so that it does not get burnt.
- Add milk and jaggery in it and mix it properly.
- Add cardamom powder and again mix it.
- Switch off the gas and serve your walnut Sheera.
Walnut is rich in copper, folic acid, phosphorus, vitamin B6, manganese, vitamin E. It helps reduce bad cholesterol, thus is good for Heart Health. Walnut is good for brain health and also manages the blood sugar level.