Easy-Peasy Mango Phirni
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Serving size: 2
- ½ cup basmati rice
- 1 cup mango puree
- 2 cups full fat milk
- Sugar as per taste (You can also use honey)
- 1 tbsp. cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp. blended almond
- 5/6 finely chopped pistachios
- 1. Take half cup of basmati rice grains and wash it properly. Drain out all the water and spread it on the clean towel for drying.
- 2. Once the grains are dried grind them in grinder but make sure that it is semi fine granular consistency and not fine powder.
- 3. Keep this grinded rice grains aside.
- 4. Take one kadhai add 2 cups of full fat milk in it and bring it to boil.
- 5. Once the milk begins to boil add rice grains in it and stir it continuously on low flame.
- 6. Add sugar (or honey) according to your taste. And keep stirring continuously so that it doesn’t get brown or burn.
- 7. The milk with thicken as the rice grains will cook. Keep stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- 8. Switch of the flame once the consistency becomes thick.
- 9. Now add blended almond, cardamom powder in the Phirni.
- 10. Mix it properly cover the pan or kadhai with lid and let it cool at room temperature.
- 11. Once the Phirni cools down add mango puree in it and again mix it properly to get uniform consistency
- 12. Now take the Phirni in small bowls and garnish it with chopped pistachios.
- 13. Cover the bowls properly and let it refrigerate for 1 hr.
- 14. Serve you delicious chilled mango Phirni.
Nutritional Fact: Mango is low in calories high in nutrition.
Camel Milk Powder
Camel Milk Powder is one of the most nutritious milk powder, which have been consumed in the desert regions. It is also known as the white gold of the desert.
Camel’s milk can be considered rich in nutrients and vitamins necessary for the health of Humans. The milk consists of vital nutrients including vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
Our Camel milk powder is made from pure and fresh camel milk procured from Grade A dairies of Indian Deserts.
Camel milk powder is processed with Spray Drying Process which ensures all minerals & nutrients are intact.