DRY FRUIT LADDU
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINS
COOKING TIME: 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 35 MINS
- 1 small bowl raisins
- 2/3 tbsp. ghee
- 2/3 bowls seedless dates
- Small half bowl pistachios
- Small half bowl cashews
- Small half bowl almonds
- 1 tbsp. cardamom powder
- Take a grinder and grind pistachios, cashews, almonds separately in it.
- Blend coarsely. Do not powder them.
- Similarly grind seedless dates in it.
- Now heat a pan. Add some ghee in it and add coarsely grinded pistachios, cashews and almonds in it.
- Roast them on medium flame for 4-5 mins.
- Now add coarsely grinded dates into it. Continue roasting by occasional mixing. See that it gets mixed properly.
- Add cardamom powder in it and again mix it properly.
- Turn off the flame and allow it to cool for 5 mins.
- Start making laddus before the mixture cools completely.
- Your healthy laddus are ready to eat.
These dry fruits laddus are very nutritious, sugar free and healthy.