Agreement between Aligns Health (A Div. of Aligns International)& ……………………………………..(Seller name) on
- The Company has a Web site that is focused on providing various services in the domain of healthcare and sale of healthcare and wellness products and services online. Target domains: alignshealth.com and www.alignshealth.in (the “Site”).
- Seller/Vendor is interested in selling their healthcare and wellness products by listing and marketing their products on the site.
- Once a product is sold, the company will inform the seller/vendor with the details of the sale along with the courier details of the customer whom the product has to be sent to.
- The Seller/Vendor will immediately arrange for the stock of the particular sku which has been sold and courier it to the given address of the customer, not later than 3 working days. In case there is any delay, that has to be immediately informed to The Company.
- The Seller/Vendor will have the primary packaging for his products sufficient enough to hold onto the wear and tear of the transport system and then pack the same with the secondary packaging provided by The Company with the branding of alignshealth.com / www.alignshealth.in
- In case the Seller/Vendor is in city other than Mumbai, they need to have a courier tie up with some national courier service provider. All the selling price will be inclusive of GST &shipping charges or otherwise specified.
- In case the customer receives damaged or faulty products complaints which are genuine in nature which will be decided by the company after adequate inspection, they need to be replaced within 7 days after getting the damaged products back from the customer. Picking up of damaged products can be taken care by the same courier company which has delivered the same. In this case, the Seller/Vendor needs to have a reverse pick up agreement with the courier company.
- In case the customer is unhappy for receiving faulty and damaged products wants to take a refund, we will refund the money after deducting the bank charges.
- The Seller/Vendor shall indemnify and hold Aligns Health harmless for any claims, demands,action, suits or proceedings, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses (including legalfees) or damages asserted against Aligns Health arising out of the content mentioned onthe Aligns Health Platform for Vendor’s products.
- In principle the Seller/Vendor agrees to send the same quality colour,type and quantity products which has been displayed and described on the site and not send below grade /quality products to the customer. The Seller/Vendor will attach a proper tax invoice along with the product to the customer. The site here is an online platform for marketing and facilitating selling of the products. The actual seller is Seller/Vendor.
- Seller/Vendor agrees to provide all customer service and support for the Products with reasonable responsiveness and turn-around times. The Company agrees to provide all customer service and support for the Site with reasonable responsiveness and turn-around times (Seller/Vendor will reasonably cooperate with the Company to effect the items contemplated above.
- Payments for the sales revenue owed by the Company to Seller/Vendor for all Products sold to Company Customers shall be made every 20 days after the sale has happened and the product has been delivered to the end customer.
- In an event, where the company finds that the seller/vendor is involved in malpractices, un-business-likeapproach, illegal activities, etc. The company reserves the right to immediately de-list the products in question and reserves the right to claim damages & compensation as per the law, from seller/vendor.
- This Agreement will be deemed entered into in Mumbai, Maharashtra and will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Mumbai, Maharashtra, excluding that body of law known as conflicts of law. In the event of any dispute, both the parties will go to an arbitrator to discuss and resolve the matter of disagreements and in case, the conflict stays unresolved, they can go to the judiciary of Mumbai, Maharashtra. The parties agree that any dispute arising under this Agreement will be resolved solely in the state of Mumbai, Maharashtra and the parties hereby express consent to jurisdiction therein.The provisions of this Agreement relating to payment of any fees or other amounts owed, payment of any interest on unpaid fees, confidentiality and warranties and intellectual property shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Aligns Health (A Div. of Aligns International) will charge marketing fee in the range of 20% to 25% based on product category of the gross sales price of the Products sold, excluding any shipping charges and taxes or as mutually agreed upon.
Step 1: Share your Company details (as per Appendix A) along with the product catalog with the
Your Account Manager will send an email to you with thecataloging format. Fill it with the relevant
information andsend it back.
Step 2: Account Manager verifies catalog and confirmsthe Pricing plan to you on email as per the followingstructure:
Number of Products
One time onboarding fee*
Between 1 and 20 products
For each product above 20*
- Aligns Health reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether it willaccept, reject, cancel, or remove Listing from alignshealth.com/ alignshealth.in. Aligns Health shall not beliable to the Vendor for refund or payment of any kind including but not limited toListing fee or any other charges thereon.
Special rates to be mutually discussed and decided for the products which need to be exclusively and extensively marketed online with adequate advertising spent and effort.
Name of the company: Name of the seller:
Aligns Health (A Div. of Aligns International) —————————————-
303, Madhuban, 23, Cochin Street,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 001, India.
Phone Number:+91 8169142135 Phone Number:
Seller Agreement (Appendix – A)
- Seller Name/Company Name:
- P Ltd.
- Public Ltd.
- Seller Type:
- Service Provider
- Address on Invoice:
- State: Pin Code:
- Contact Person:
- Name (Primary): Mr./Ms.
- Phone No.:
- Email Id:
- Permanent Account No./PAN No.:
- GST Registration No.
- AADHAR Card No.
- Trade Category:
- License Details (If applicable)
- Bank Details:
Account Holder Name:
- I, the undersigned, hereby declare that I have read all the Terms of Agreement and accept the same. I acknowledge that the information provided in this form is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. In the event of any changes in the details, the same will be informed and updated as soon as possible
Authorised Signature (With Stamp):