Paneer Stuffed Tomato
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Total Time 45 mins
Serving Size: 2
- 4 medium size tomato
- 100 gms grated paneer
- ½ bowl boiled green peas
- 1 large finely chopped capsicum
- 2/3 medium size finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped coriander
- 2/3 finely chopped green chilli
- Salt as per taste
- 1tbsp garam masala
- ½ tbsp. turmeric powder
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp. Ginger garlic paste
- Red chilli powder
- Wash the tomatoes and pat it dry.
- Cut the top of the tomato and scoop out the pulp from it and keep it aside do not throw it.
- Heat oil in the pan add cumin seeds, chopped onion, chopped green chilli, ginger garlic paste and turmeric in it. Let it cook for some time.
- Now add chopped capsicum, tomato pulp which you have scooped from tomato and cook it properly.
- Once cooked add grated paneer and boiled peas, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well and let it cook for 2 minutes
- Now take the tomato and add this stuffing in it and garnish it with grated cheese.
- Now place this tomato neatly in some plate or some vessel and pressure cook it for 1 whistle.
- Let it cool. Add some extra grated cheese and finely chopped coriander on it and serve your hot stuffed tomato.
Nutritional Information: Tomato is rich in vitamins and minerals. It protects your body cells from damage and is really good for heart and brain health.