Cooking Time: 15mins
Total Time: 40 mins
250 gms Paneer
1 tbsp cornflour
½ tbsp black pepper powder
½ tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp red chili sauce
½ tbsp oregano
- Cut paneer (cottage cheese) in medium size cubes.
- Take a mixing bowl add corn flour, black pepper powder, red chili powder, salt, garlic paste, red chili sauce, dried oregano, and mix them properly.
- Add a little bit of water and mix it again.
- Put the paneer cubes in this mixture and coat it properly with the mixture.
- Leave it for 15 Mins.
- Heat the oil in a pan and place these marinated paneer cubes in it and fry them for 5 mins on low flame till they turn golden.
- Turn off the flame and serve them hot with any chutney or ketchup.
A good choice for proteins especially vegetarian as paneer is rich in protein, carbohydrates, and fats.