- 1 cup urad dal
- 1 tbsp. fenugreek seeds
- 1 cup bajra flour
- 1 cup jowar flour
- 1 cup nachni flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Salt as per taste
- Oil or ghee
- Take 1 cup of urad dal in big vessel and add 1 tbsp. of fenugreek seeds in it.
- Wash it properly and then keep it for soaking for 2 to 3 hrs.
- After 2/3 hrs. drain all the water and grind it into paste. Add water accordingly.
- Transfer this mixture in big bowl add bajra flour, jowar flour, nachni flour, whole wheat flour and salt. Add water in it accordingly and mix it properly.
- Cover it with the lid and let it ferment overnight.
- Next day, before making dosas mix it properly and add water if required to get the proper consistency of Dosa batter.
- Heat nonstick pan and sprinkle some water on it. Wipe the water gently with cloth and then pour ladleful of batter on the pan.
- Spread it properly in circular manner and let it cook on medium flame.
- Once cooked apply some oil on it along the edges and then turn it upside down and let the other side cook. Let It become crispy.
- Once it turns crispy. Remove it and serve your Dosa with coconut chutney or sambhar.
- Follow same procedure for making other Dosa.
Ragi(Nachni) flour is good source of calcium, iron, magnesium, carbohydrates and proteins. Jowar flour is good for diabetic patients and it also helps in proper digestion. Bajra flour is rich with fibers thus a good option for weight loss. Fenugreek seeds helps reduce the bad cholesterol in body this good for heart health. Urad dal is rich in protein and potassium thus helps in proper blood circulation.