Preparation Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 3 people
- 15 Lychee
- Milk 3 cups
- Ice cubes
- Wash the lychees properly, remove the cover and deseed it.
- Take a mixer add these deseeded lychees and honey and blend it.
- Check with the spoon that there are no lumps.
- Once bended properly add milk and ice cube into it.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour it in glass and serve your Lychee Milkshake.
Lychees are full of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants, such as epicatechin, and rutin. It helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus, and other health issues. Epicatechin in lychee help reduces blood glucose level in diabetic patients.